Tuesday, June 2, 2009

NEW THINGS AND SUCH

I can barely contain myself! I'm getting something very, very special in the mail today :) What could it be?????

On another note, some of my lovely fellow bloggers/readers have bestowed some wonderful awards upon Blue Collar Catwalk in the recent weeks. I am not ignoring them and apologize for my laggard ways. I just haven't had an opportunity to round them up and dole them out, but I will get to it soon, I promise. So, please know that I appreciate them oh so much!

Also, thank you all for your awesome comments in the recent days. I love hearing what you think and it always, always, always brightens my day and makes me smile :) So, thank you all for being so cool!

More to come later, so stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for you too, to know what that special thing in the mail might be! haha. I love getting stuff in the mail, so i understand your excitement.

    Btw, i love your new blog banner, so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm sounds mysterious!! hmmmm what could it be....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin