Sunday, March 29, 2009

SUNDAY SAFARI

SUNDAY-SAFARI

It's been a couple of days since I posted. On Friday, I took pictures, but the lovely sun blew them out so badly that I couldn't use them. But that's okay, because is was gorgeous! And yesterday, I wore a rockin' outfit (if I do say so myself) but got so wrapped up in the day's happenings that I forgot to take a picture. Oh well, that just means that I will have to wear it again very soon!

Today, we're going on a little day trip. It's going to be a long, long day with lots of driving, walking and standing, so comfort is number one. First up, IKEA. Yay! I mean, who doesn't love IKEA? Then, dinner with some friends and on to see a show tonight. Unfortunately, we'll be driving back after the show, which means we won't be getting back until 2 or 3 in the morning. I don't know why we insist on doing this to ourselves every time we go see a show, but as long as it's worth it, I don't care. Especially since my husband will be driving. I told him to come up with a list of things to talk about if he expects me to stay awake for the whole drive back. I see a couple LARGE coffees in my future...

Okay, on to the real reason you're here. It's not a stupendous outfit today, but it has to be functional. My super stretchy = super comfy jeans (JCP, $20), paired with my gold suede Keds (endless.com, $26), topped off with all thrifted finds: a short-sleeve sweat shirt (Lucky Brand, $2), an awesome safari jacket (Talbots, $2), and long gold chains ($2).

Now, if my driver (a.k.a. husband) would get his butt in gear, we can hit the road!

P.S. I hate the days when I have to wash my hair. It looks like butt. Grr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin