Friday, February 13, 2009

FELINE FRIDAY


Working that retro-inspired look today. Once again, I had to dress from the bottom up, starting with a pair of "sensible" patent flats bought on sale at JCPenney for $8 and paired with my JCP skinny jeans for $25. Next up, yet another mustard yellow top. I just can't seem to get enough of it! This is from last weekend's shopping trip and was a great find on the clearance rack at Sears for only $8.99!


I love the detailing on this blouse. The boxy pleating is so reminiscent of art deco architecture. It is actually a very similar design to the old hardwood bedroom furniture I inherited from my grandmother. Very cool. Then, I set it all off with a leopard cardi I bought several years ago at NY&Co.

Today's the hubby's birthday and I'm very much looking forward to an amazing birthday / Valentine's day meal tonight at the most FABULOUS local restaurant - Kelly's. And of course, I have a new frock I'm very much looking forward to debuting for the occasion. Whee!

One last thought: All of you shopaholic ladies out there, go check out "Confessions of a Shopaholic." It's a huge break for a very beautiful and special funny girl: Krysten Ritter. Be sure to check her out!


1 comment:

  1. I am in love with that blouse!! Hope you all had a great time and i can't wait to see pics of your dress!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin