Saturday, February 14, 2009

NEW DRESS NIGHT...

dress-1-testAnother treasure from last weekend's shopping trip: this floral frock that I am loving. It's so fun to get dressed up and go out for a nice dinner. It doesn't happen too often, so I like to go all out when it does.

This is another dress that I tried on two different times in December and January, but with no place to wear it, decided against the purchase. But, like most of my purchases from Sears last weekend, it was only $8.99 and this time was a no-brainer. Especially because I was looking forward to having something new and dressy to wear out this weekend. And the best part? It fit right off the rack with NO hemming!


Had to keep it wintry with HUE tights and the first pair of stilettos I bought as a post-college adult. The first in a chain reaction since! They are so cute: black velvet peep-toes with a satin bow. I'll have to get a better picture of them in the future. And the finishing touch is the vintage black velvet clutch from my grandmother's collection. I've had it for over two years and this is the first time I've actually used it. It's perfect, though.

Hope you all had a wonderful V-day weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this dress! I love the clean lines and bold design. You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the dress at Sears? seriously? I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin