Monday, June 21, 2010

RAMBLINGS OF A MONDAY AFTERNOON

Running a little late today.  Ah, Monday...

1.  I have 350 wedding invitations (3 different orders) to put together in the next week and a half.  Aaaah!
2.  Because of #1, I will be a little absent from reading and commenting this week.  Bear with me - I can't wait to get caught up on everyone's blogs next weekend!

3.  Also because of #1, I have been watching a lot of TV, since it's something I can easily do while working.  And guess what?  I found a new cop show!  Yes, I'm completely in love with Bones.  I'm almost done with season one already!

4.  Gah!  I'm so dumb in the head right now - I can't even think about a #4!

5.  What makes you think I can think of a #5?  So, be sure to enter The Rag and Bone's etsy giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. I don't understand how you and I can become obsessed with shows around the same time. First it was Friday Night Lights and now Bones! I've been doing online classes/ watching Bones. Now I'm to Season 3 already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with all that hard work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BONES. BEST. SHOW. EVER.
    let me know when you get to season 4. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh that sounds like a lot of work.

    Bones is amazing, eh? Love that show so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bones is AMAZING!!!! Criminal Minds is equally as awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gotta second the Criminal Minds props from Wife-a-Licious. I should check Bones out, I've heard good things.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin