1. I went on a slightly impromptu solo road trip yesterday and today. I snapped this trippy photo in one of the tunnels I went through today.
2. I spent about 7 hours in the car. By myself. Which I actually really appreciate doing from time to time. In that time, I listened to the following CD's:
Crash - Dave Matthews Band
American Slang - Gaslight Anthem (like 3 times! do yourself a favor and get this album!)
Furr - Blitzen Trapper
Heartbreaker - Ryan Adams
Last of the Independents - Pretenders
Skeletons in the Closet - The Grateful Dead
A Man Comes Around - Johnny Cash
That might be the most bipolar list of music ever.
3. Big huge thank you to Sal for posting BCC as her recommended reading yesterday! Welcome to all of my new readers who found me through her post!
4. I had a really productive, yet insanely taxing past week. This week looks just as busy. Good news? I have the next 2 Sundays off!
5. This is my last week of hard training workouts. Next week is just a few tapered runs and then my race! Wow - that time went by fast!
That's all for today. Tomorrow, I will be answering some of the Q&A questions and announcing the winner of The Rag and Bone giveaway. Hugs!