Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SUNSHINE ON A RAINY DAY

It's heeeeerrrrrreeeeeee....

new-cam

I got a new camera! Yay! It's totally awesome and I love it! Of course it had to be a totally crappy day outside and I'm crazy busy, so I couldn't take it for a proper spin, but so far, so good.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm in a pretty horrid mood today. Luckily, the new camera and a yummy Indian lunch made me feel a little better. But this crappy cold and rainy weather is pushing me closer and closer to the loony bin.

My husband really liked today's outfit for some reason. I felt kind of dumpy, but he seemed quite moved by it this morning. It's nice when that happens though. Instant mood lifter :)

I wanted comfy, comfy, comfy today, so I threw on a pair of too big chino's (Target, $5) with a black tank (Target $6) and my safari jacket (thrifted, $2). Dressed it up a teeny weensy bit with a fancy scarf (Nanny's), patent sandals (Target, $17) and my swanky Chanel-esque bag (thrifted, $1.75). It may not look very fashion forward, but I was cozy and sort of fell a little European in all my slouchy comfort.

Tomorrow's another rainy day :( But hopefully soon, you'll be able to see the full effect of my 10MP :)

10 comments:

  1. 10MP! I'm soooo jealous. Mines only 4 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, new camera!!!! When I started my blog, that was my number one priority, getting a new camera... even more important than a new dress or shoes. Can't wait to see some pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously can't get over your fantastic thrift store find-- pretty sure you've got me on a mad hunt for a faux-chanel of my own :) And of course, I love those sandals-- aren't they perfect with everything?

    undergradfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great scarf! and hooray for a new camera- is there anything more exciting for a blogger than a new camera? i think not

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! New camera woot!! Hope you are in a better mood today!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes i love it when my Mr mentions i look good! wow does that make my day!
    congrats on the new camera! woohoo thats so cool! hopefully you will get to start playing in a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new camera! Can't wait for new pics :)

    I like this look a lot- it's casual but definitely has a certain chic edge to it. I think the scarf and shoes really just bring it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and between you and Mary, I'm itching to get to Target for a pair of those sandals for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for the new camera!
    Your outfit rocks! i love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ME TOOOOO!!

    I just counted... I follow 45 a day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin