Tuesday, April 7, 2009

THIS IS NOT SPRING

fall-back-plan

Big fat suck on the weather front today. Cold. Wind. Blustery snow. Cold. Grrrr... (I do a lot of cyber-grrrring, huh?) Since I'm trying desperately to cut back on tights and didn't want to wear pants that would drag in the possible rain (which never came), I went for the eternal fall back plan: T-shirt. Jeans. Boots. Done.

My extra soft Jimi Hendrix tee ($10) from Charlotte Russe was a comfy choice over my super stretchy skinnies from JCP ($20ish), finished off with my fringy boots (Kohl's, $26). I added some edge with a studded bracelet (Hot Topic, $2). And with some messed-up wavy hair on top, I'm feeling a little rocker today.

The rest of the week is looking much better. Is it possible that winter is behind us?

*These picture have some funky lighting - the sun was wee bit bright for my camera.*

4 comments:

  1. I should check JC Penney for skinny jeans. I need some for curves, or not too low....ok for no whales tail! Long weekend just round the corner whew hew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit! And great name for a fashion blog!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am behind you 100% jeans plus tee and boots is FASHION!... or comfort! Rock it ROCKER CHICK!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin