Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ZIG-ZAGAMUFFIN

zig-zag

Today is a definite dress down day. After two days of tights, the lingering winter chill and an incessant back/hip/leg injury, I just wasn't feeling up to snuff today.

I spent some time last night playing dress-up with my new boots and some pieces I'm excited to where for spring. Just documenting a few ideas for future reference, (which involves taking pictures of numerous outfits to keep on file - kind of dorky, I know, but that's me - anybody else guilty of this?) Anyway, I came across this sweater that I haven't worn all season, and possibly all last season, too. It was just the piece I was looking for to throw over a t-shirt and knit pants. And, it looked pretty funky with my favorite hat. I bought the sweater on clearance (of course) at BMoss for $15, if not less. The tee is AA ($22), pants are NY & Co. ($30) and the boots are my new acquisition that I promised I'd wear ALL week ($16, Kohl's). And every casual day needs a pair pair of big silver hoops, just to up the ante a bit. Sorry the pictures aren't so great today - I was in a bit of a rush this morning. This is what multi-tasking gets you.

Things are looking warmer for the rest of the week. Yippee! I know spring is coming ... I can smell it.

2 comments:

  1. I take pics when i first buy something so i wont forget what i want to wear it with!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...mix of casual, yet cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin