Friday, March 13, 2009

FANTASY VS. REALITY

friday

Oh, what I wouldn't give to be able to wear these fantastic red pumps all day. With no sore feet. And no achy back. Oh, what a dream that would be.

But, I live in the real world. Wear it's cold. And I have to walk. So, I had to swap the dreamy heels for the sensible boots and gloves and then a coat to boot. The weekend looks like it should be nice, so I'll have to add a little spring color.

You've seen all these pieces before. They're good Friday staples: Gap hat (sale, $9.50), AA tee, Sears sweater (sale $10), NY&Co pants (sale $30ish), and those damn boots again! Ooh and fairly new gloves from Kohl's on super sale for $5 (reg. $22).

A sure sign of spring? All the morning birds. Check out this woodpecker from outside of our house this morning. Isn't he cute?

woodpecker

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin