Monday, March 16, 2009

BLUE MONDAY

blue-dress
blue-dress-1

Is the weekend seriously over already? Here it is Monday and that means no jeans today. I wore this vintage navy blue dress a couple weeks ago and today I'm remixing it with a couple changes. I opted for no long sleeve shirt in an effort to will spring into existence. Things are warming up a bit, so I should be okay. Unfortunately, I was not willing to forgo the tights. Just a wee too chilly for that. And since I'm in all out flats mode, I paired the vintage gray belt with snake skin buckle with a cute pair of metallic bronze faux snake skin ballet flats from JCPenney ($5, I think - super clearance). I really do love this dress. It has such a cute shape and is very easy to wear.

Math equation of the day: T-4 = :)
Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin