Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ROCK CLIMBING

rock-climbing

rockclimbing-2

What a pretty day to play outside! I had a doctor's appointment this morning and took advantage of my few moments of sunshine to grab these picks. It's still a little brisk, but the sun feels good.

So, I just realized that writing a daily style blog totally busts you when wearing the same pants two days in a row. I have no shame...

Here they are again - my black Target skinnies! Today, they're paired with one of my two rock tees (Jimi Hendrix tee, Charlotte Russe, Sale $10), my NY & Co velveteen blazer found on super sale for $21, an inherited scarf from my Nanny, and a pair of Minnetonka moccasins ($37). Everyone should have a pair of moccasins. They're the perfect alternative to sneakers. Or slippers, for that matter.

I think it's time to wash my jeans. They're getting a little stretched out in the knee area. Maybe if I just walk straight-legged the rest of the day...

2 comments:

  1. Years ago, I decided that the way denim is woven prevents it from absorbing dirt and oil. Therefore, it can be worn up to three days in a row without needing to be washed.

    This is obviously a well-researched scientific theory, so feel free to use it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i do the same with my jeans!!! :) have i told you the bigger pics look great? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin