Wednesday, February 4, 2009

THE FONZERELL-A



Hehehe... I've been wanting a fitted motorcycle jacket for a while, but just didn't want to shell out a lot of money for one. Especially knowing that until I can afford a luxe leather version, I'll have to settle for a cheaper one that I won't wear ALL the time, as I would it's more expensive counterpart. So, given the above, I would NEVER pay $72 dollars for this faux patent leather biker jacket. HOWEVER, I would totally pay $7.20 for it as I did the other day at Kohl's. Score!

It's a little over the top, but it's great to jazz up a jeans (The Limited via TJ Maxx, $13) and t-shirt (American Apparel, $22) kind of day. I played down the toughness a little with a delicate locket that my Grandmother bought me on my 18th birthday and my black and white tweed ballerina flats from Target ($10 - worn a la Mister Rogers, of course, since it snowed a little last night).

Now, sit on it. Varoom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin