Thursday, January 15, 2009

PUPPY LOVE AND PEACE


Sometimes it's the small things that make it worth getting up on a cold, wintery day. Because there's about 8" of snow on the ground, boots are a good idea. And pants that fit inside said boots are an even better idea.

After searching high and low for a cute flannel shirt, I finally found this one on the clearance rack in the boys department at Target ($5). The jeans are also a Target clearance find ($25). And I love these boots (as does my dog Iggy) from Kohl's on sale for $27.

The little touches are what I love most about today. My new peace pendant (Target $10), RESPECT message bracelet (Macy's $5, BONUS: proceeds went towards the prevention of domestic violence) and last but not least, my most recent Target score, the over-sized clutch ($8.50). It's even big enough for my day planner!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the flannel!! Great bargains, i love target and a good bargain. I hate the cold--wishing for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you look cozy cool:) I LOVE the new peace pendant.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin