Sunday, January 11, 2009

MY VERY FIRST BLOG

Welcome to my very first blog! I'm so excited to finally get my ideas down on "paper." But bear with me - the writing may be a little rough 'til I get going.
After 28 years (and counting) of fine-tuning this small-town girl's style, I think it's time to share the wealth. Wealth of knowledge, that is. As a self-proclaimed fashionista, I love clothes and I love shopping. BUT, only if I can afford it and only if I can wear it in my regular, small town life. So, you won't find the greatest designer labels or the gotta-have-it, bank-breaking latest craze on the this style blog. What you will find is all of my greatest finds and most helpful style and shopping tips. On a tight budget, my dollars have to stretch pretty far. And working in a small sign business with two 50-year-old men? Let's just say practicality must play it's part. I hope this blog gives you great insight on style within means. After all, we can't all be divas in the big city with the fashion world (and flush bank account) at our fingertips. Instead, we choose to walk the Blue Collar Catwalk.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging my dazzling "daughter," Kyla. The blogsphere is a better place to surf now that you have entered. Good Luck! and have lots and lots of FUN!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin