Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A LITTLE GRUNGE, A LITTLE GAMINE


Regardless of the fact that the temp maxed out at about 18 degrees today and it's snowing again, I'm feeling pretty smitten about my wardrobe choice. It's a new combination, using a couple pieces that haven't seen the light of day for quite some time. And most importantly, I'm super comfy.

The herringbone bucket-fedora hybrid hat is one of my favorites this season, especially because I got it for $9.50 when I used my rewards coupon at Gap. The long sleeve tee is also a Gap sale purchase ($8, I think) and the jersey wrap dress was rescued from a BMoss clearance rack a couple of years ago for $7. Hue tights (they're the softest and coziest - the only ones I'll wear) and Target boots (I may have actually paid the full price of $28 on these). And, of course, my trusty silver hoops (Macy's sale)!

Like yesterday, there's a little CB of SATC going into this one
(Season 4 this time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin