Monday, July 5, 2010

RAMBLINGS OF A MONDAY AFTERNOON

Monday, Monday, Monday...

1. Man, weekends are nice!  I'm so entirely thrilled that I no longer have to work on Sundays!!!!!!  Hooraaaaaah!!!

2.  Hope you all enjoyed the 4th!  All you American readers, anyway.  I wore a patriotic dress and had some ice cream.  It was wonderful!

3.  I spent most of today on a photo shoot for The Rag and Bone's etsy shop.  I can't wait to share the photos with you.  It was such a blast!  It was also hot as balls!

4.  I'm officially within one week of my first 10K.  Getting nervous...

5.  This week is the Central Pennsylvania Arts Festival.  It's a huge local attraction and brings artisans and festival-goers from across the country.  If you're in the area, you should definitely check it out.

1 comment:

LinkWithin