Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Mine went something like this:
1. I've been working a lot more this month. Seems impossible, right? Anyway, for the third Saturday in a row, I worked from 7-4ish. Blech! Luckily, they were only temporary hours and just happened to all fall in the same month.
2. Thanks to the snow (f__ you, winter!), I've been doing a LOT of Jillian Michaels workouts. Which means I've been doing a lot of push-ups. Which means my arms are starting to look a little
scary awesome. Which means I've been flexing my muscles a lot. Which means I've been harassing John until he feels the "guns" ... a lot.
3. Someone said something this weekend that upset me. In an attempt at self-growth, I addressed it. It turned out awesome and completely lifted my confidence. So, stand up for yourself. Everyone needs a little feedback now and again.
4. I don't know where the time has gone today. There's part of me that doesn't care and then the other part of me that wants everything to stop. Just for a minute.
5. Went to see Shutter Island yesterday. Good stuff, people. Go see it.