Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend! Or regular weekend if you're an international reader. I only had off on Thanksgiving day, but it still felt like a weekend nonetheless.
It's all about perspective I guess.
Just a few of today's thoughts:
1. I feel like dung. Very sad face. Consequently, I am working on my couch in my sweats with Spike TV's CSI marathon on in the background. If I didn't feel so poopy, I might actually be enjoying it.
2. Saturday night, the husband and I went to my 10 year high school reunion. I'm really glad I went. It was great to catch up with a few old friends and I was happy to see others happy.
3. I have to confess that I have, indeed, tried to wear the most recent installment of the Ugly Sweater Series. I really do like this one... Unfortunately, it is way too big. More sad face.
4. While I am thoroughly enjoying the mild fall we've been having, I will admit that it's making it a little tricky to get into the holiday spirit. It looks like things are going to start cooling off, though.
5. The extent of my Black Friday purchases is a 3-in-1 Dirt Devil I bought at Target for $9. I can barely contain myself...