Oh, Monday - I can't believe you're here already.
There's way too much on my mind today, but here are the highlights:
1. I came to work with my husband again today in an attempt to be surperproductive.
2. So far, I have gone thrifting (where I scored a majorly awesome military inspired jacket from Jones New York and a $.30 Levis jean jacket), taken outfit photos and have gotten my coffee from DD.
3. My husband is very excited that everyone thinks his first holiday sweater is so cool.
Just wait, kids ... just wait ...
4. I had lots of delicious and amazing food this weekend. On Saturday, we went to the best Indian restaurant in the world. Okay, maybe just the tri-state area, but anyway. It never disappoints and I was even able to limit myself to one trip to the buffet. Woohoo! So, I felt great ... until ...
5. We went to my mother-in-law's last night to celebrate our niece's birthday. There was a lot of family there that we hadn't seen for some time, so it was great. My MIL also cooked -- and the heavens opened and angels came down and touched my tummy.
It. Was. Amazing. Have you ever had a rice ball? 'Nuff said.
Okay, now on to being productive ...