Friday, June 26, 2009

LOVELY BLOG AWARD


Tigerlily at two thousand things sent me a Lovely Blog Award last week and I'm FINALLY getting around to picking it up. Lovely, I know.

I'm not one for rules and I couldn't possibly pick my favorite blogs, because I really think all of the blogs I read are quite lovely, so I'm not going to formerly pass it on. Know, though, ladies - I think you're all just fab!

Anyway...

Thanks so much, Tigerlily! If you've never checked out her blog, go on over. She's got some pretty cool stuff going on.

4 comments:

  1. hey congrats you're one cool chica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because your blog is worth it honey ^__^

    By the way, are you interested in a link trade?


    xoxo,
    tigerlily,
    twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin