Thursday, May 7, 2009

NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER

IMG_2837

I love these shorts! And every time I wear them, I feel like Baby in Dirty Dancing with her knee-length jean shorts. Incidentally, I went for almost 10 years without wearing shorts. I HATED them! Then, about 2 summers ago, I discovered walking shorts. I now have about 4 pairs. LOVE THEM!

I'm digging my new 'do, but I'm still working out that learning curve when it comes to styling a new cut. This is exactly what I wanted: big, thick bangs and messy everywhere else. Why does it take more time to style a messy look?

This style would elicit one of two responses from my grandmother:
1) "Where did you go after combing your hair?"
or
2) "Did you comb your hair with a fork?"

Hehe. It still makes me smile :)

6 comments:

  1. You look great! i also hate shorts, and the ones you are wearing are so cute i'd love to have a pair like them :)

    Your hair looks great, it suits you so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandmother sounds cool. Your hair looks great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome hair and lipstick. I haven't been brave enough to wear the red lipstick into public. I had it on once in the bathroom but chickened out! You look great...love the dirty dancing look.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really hot in this! Love your lip color too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! And trust me, sometimes having big, messy hair is harder than it looks. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin