Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LAMESVILLE

wrap-dress-2

wrap-dress-1

Who ordered the rain, people? I'm soooo irritated that I was wearing a strappy sun dress yesterday and today I have to wear a coat, because the high is only 53F. Grrrr....

I'm mainly bummed because tonight is my last mentoring session for WW, which means that I will be leading the entire meeting by myself. So, it is an absolute MUST that I feel comfortable and confident. My nerves can get bad enough without having to be worrying about how my clothing looks. Unfortunately, the outfit that I had in mind for this just wouldn't do in today's weather. Next time, I guess.

Luckily, this dress makes a great fall back plan. It cuts a mean figure, so comfortable and confident I am :) This little number is from the Gap outlet (<$20) and this time is paired with my snake skin flats (Madden Girl, $24), giant pearly earrings (local shop, $8) and a gigantic flower ring (Charlotte Russe, $4). Sweet and simple. Tomorrow is supposed to return to warmer temps. I'll be waiting ...

9 comments:

  1. oh nice dress indeed! i love the gap oulet! i find many good deals there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those earrings and ring! You look classically chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Very classic and chic.

    Have a good meeting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great LBD! I love the ring--fabulous :) Good luck at the meeting!

    undergradfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That LBD is so cute! I never thought about long-sleeve LBDs... but it looks really classy here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classic LBD! Love LBD's. Black really suits you!

    and I noticed your cute ring :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you did great! Love that dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very sophisticated, the dress is great! And also the name of this post completely desribes the weather here in Vermont as well! where is summer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fabulous! And the ponytail adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin