Friday, February 20, 2009

Tweed.G.I.F.

IMG_1282

Is anyone else thankful that it is FINALLY Friday? It's been a week. Need more sleep.

I'm feelin' the slouchy menswear thing today. Started with my favorite tweed Gap hat ($9.50), then added one of the greatest sweaters I own. It's super soft and has that sweatshirt appeal without being quite so casual looking. I picked this up at JCPenney, but waited several weeks for it to go on sale. Seeing as how everything there goes on sale at least once a month, there's no reason in the world to pay full price! So, anyway, I waited for the sale and then used a coupon on top of that, so I walked away with it for $18, half of it's original price! The trousers are Gap (sale+coupon, $35ish) and go swimmingly well with my $6.74 Target shoes from a couple of weeks ago. I dig it.

I've also figured out how to post larger pictures and how to modify the Blogger template to better fill the screen. God bless the internets. Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! You rock the menswear. I love the sweater so comfy cas but pulled together. PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that hat! I recently noticed a photo of the Ladies Auxilary at the local YMCA from the 1920's and have been obsessed with cloche hats ever since.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin