Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW, NO

GRRR ... it erfin' snowed again... so I had to keep it pretty tame today. It's that roadie-ragamuffin look. I've recently decided that I want to start collecting rock t-shirts. Originals or repros, I'm not picky. You can view my entire collection ... in the picture above. That's right folks, this is the extent of my rock t-shirt collection ... for now, but I'm working on it. It's a Led Zepplin 1971 Tour shirt I picked up in the men's dept. of Target for $13 after being inspired by the Rock 'n' Roll chapter in the "Lucky Guide to Mastering Any Style." If you haven't read it, it's a really, really cool book. It may actually be the only book I've read cover to cover in the last 3 or so years (I'm a bit more of a mag girl).

The cardigan adds a little sunshine (BonTon, sale $20) worn with my favorite black skinnies. I pulled out my comfy mocs (Minnetonka, $37), which because of the erfin' snow, I have to wear all Mister Rodgers style (i.e. change into them when I get to work, whilst singing "Won't you be my neighbor?"). Okay, I don't take it QUITE that far, but it's definitely a 2 pairs of shoes kind of day.

However... It's also HAIR CUT DAY! Yay! Hopefully Sarah over at J. Stephens Salon will fix me up right. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Kyla,
    You look "fabulous!" As a matter of fact, there's a fabulous award waiting for you over at my place. Here's the link.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin